Flash Deal Moorea Overwater and Huahine with Meals
Take an eight hour overnight flight to Tahiti and a short ferry ride to the heart shaped island of Moorea.
Immerse yourself in a Polynesian discover experience by staying in two locally owned boutique resorts.
Spend three nights at Manava Beach Resort Moorea. Take a 4W4 Mountain Safari for $69 per person. Marvel at the magnificent view from atop and visit the best photo ops of the island. You can also book a tour to Tiki Village to watch an amazing Polynesian Show and taste the food prepared like in ancient times ($139 per person Tuesdays and Fridays)
Next go back to Tahiti via ferry. Take a short flight to historic Huahine, a lush island with mountain and forests. Spend five nights at Relais Mahana in a deluxe beach bungalow. This is a vacation of discovery and relaxation. Mahana is located on the best beach of the island so enjoy swimming and snorkeling here. It is locally owned and it shows. Everything is well taken care of.
Breakfast daily and two course dinner included (drinks are extra)
Price starts at $2,999 per person and early booking is recommended as this deal sells out quickly. Ask about upgrading to overwater bungalow in Moorea.
Mandatory Christmas, NY Eve Dinners not included
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- inter island air on Air Tahiti from Tahiti to Huahine
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in an overwater Bungalow
- 5 nights at Relais Mahana in a deluxe beach bungalow
- buffet breakfast and dinner daily in Moorea and Huahine
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- honeymoon amenities if applicable
- $2,999 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,299 per person if you travel within April 1-Jun 25, 2020
- $3,799 per person if you travel within Jun 26-Aug 13, 2020
- sale ends on Sep 23, 2019
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after booking.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.