Flash Deal Islands of Serenity: Rangiroa & Tikehau
Tahiti : Leave on a day flight from LAX and arrive the same day Tahiti. Spend two night in Tahitis to unwind at a downtown hotel. Go and check out the vibrant downtown market and in the evening dine al fresco with the locals at the “Roulettes” , food trucks by the pier.
Rangiroa : Next fly to Rangiroa, one of the greatest snorkeling and diving destination of the world. Visit the Blue Lagoon and the Pink Sand beaches. Spend three nights in Rangiroa, the world’s second largest atoll, where whales, mantas,dolphins and sharks parade among the lucky few that come to experience the world.
Tikehau: Next Fly to magnificent atoll of Tikehau, with the highest concentration of fish among the atolls., with pink sand beaches shimmering around a breathtaking lagoon. Only 500 Tahitians call this tranquil place home, generation of fisherman whose lives revolve around the sea. Spend three nights overwater in an ocean of tranquility before returning to civilization with the best memories for a lifetime.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti-Tahiti-Rangiroa-Tikehau-Tahiti
- one or two overnight flights
- 2 nights at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in all islands
- American Buffet breakfast daily in all islands
- All taxes and service charges except for $3 per person city tax to be paid to the hotel
- $2,799 per person if you travel within Jan 7-March 31, 2020
- $3,099 per person if you travel within April 1-Jun 25, 2020
- $3,899 per person if you travel within Jun 26-Aug 13, 2020
- Book by Sep 23, 2019 for these rates
Book this Vacation Package
o o City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel. o Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. o When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. o Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. o Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. o Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.