10 Days/7 Nights Rangiroa and Tahiti
Spend two nights in Tahiti and five in Rangiroa
Fly overnight from Los Angeles to on Air Tahiti Nui.
You are then transferred to the charming Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort by Sofitel and spend two nights in luxury garden room. Take an island tour or go downtown for shopping or just relax by the newly extended pool at the resort. In the evening catch a cab downtown and dine “al fresco” with the locals at the famous “Roulettes” food trucks with delicious fare by the pier.
Buffet breakfast is included in Tahiti.
Next fly to Rangiroa, where you spend five nights in an beach bungalow . Rangiroa which means “endless skies” is the largest atoll of the islands of Tahiti.
Rangiroa is known for its blue lagoons and high density of fish in its perfectly clear waters. This is an island of complete relaxation and tranquility but with moderns bungalows and amenities. Visit the pink sand beaches, take a trip to the Blue Lagoon or try out the local wine in an wine tour among the corals.
If you are not a diver you can equally enjoy the tranquility of the island with its spectacular scenery and snorkeling in the coral gardens, visit untouched islets where wild birds have nests. Kia Ora is the only luxury accommodation on the island offering the comfort of an upscale resort on a sliver of land.
Take an overnight flight back to Los Angeles and arrive next morning.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- flights from Tahiti to Rangiroa and back on Air Tahiti
- transfers from airport to hotel in both islands
- 2 nights stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden room
- American Buffet breakfast in Tahiti
- mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks in Tahiti
- 5 nights stay at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily in Rangiroa
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
Prices are per person based on double occupancy (USD)
- $2,799 per person if you travel within Jan 15-March 31, 2020
- $2,999 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2020
- $3,099 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Jun 25, 2020
- $3,599 per person if you travel within Jun 26-Aug 13, 2020
- Book by Sep 23, 2019 for these promotional rates
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after purchase.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.