Epic Adventure Magical Moorea & Mystical Marquesas
Take an overnight flight from Tahiti on an eight hour flight on Air Tahiti Nui. After that take a ferry from Tahiti to Moorea and spend three nights at the boutique Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora. Go hiking, biking, snorkeling or diving or take some of the optional tours offered by the resort.
Next return to Tahiti and spend one night at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort by Sofitel. Spend one night there to unwind and get used to the jet lag. In the evening you can take a cab to the pier and eat al fresco at the famous “Roulettes” , food trucks serving delicious local fare in an open air park.
Next day fly out to mystical Marquesas at Hiva Oa. Check out the resting place of Paul Gauguin, the artist who made Tahiti famous through his idyllic paintings. Jaques Brel, the well known master of the modern chanson, also spend his last years on this charming island .
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier in both islands
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Garden Bungalow
- 1 night stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Superior Garden Room
- buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks and 2 waters (one sparkling and one flat) in Tahiti and Moorea
- 4 nights in Hiva Oa Hanakee Pearl Lodge in a garden bungalow
- breakfast and 2 course dinner in Hiva Oa
- 3 excursions in Hiva Oa (one half day and two full day)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Valid for travel Nov 1-N0v 30, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31,20
- $3,799 pp if you travel Oct 1-31 or Dec 1-Jan 14 (mandatory holiday dinners are extra)
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.