The lagoon at Rangiroa, the second largest in the world, is highly prized by divers from around the world because of the pass dives, visibility, and density of marine life.
Here you can expect to see beautiful fish, dolphins, and reef sharks. The Kia Ora resort in Rangiroa hosts a TOPDIVE centre, ideal for a diving vacation or exotic honeymoon.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui, the award winning international airline of Tahiti including all taxes
- Inter-Island flights on Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of Tahiti and her islands
- All airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling
- 1 night at the Le Meridien Tahiti in a deluxe partial oceanview room
- 6 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow with Jacuzzi
- Full breakfast daily on all islands
- *Diving classes/passes are not included in package price. A 6-day dive pass from at the TOPDIVE centre is from $599 US per person.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are "from", per person, based on twin share and include international airfare from the cities mentioned above, and all taxes. For departures from other cities, please inquire. Subject to availability. Pricing is based on travel 01Nov -15Dec’18 & 10Jan-31Mar’19.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.