The lagoon at Rangiroa, the second largest in the world, is highly prized by divers from around the world because of the pass dives, visibility, and density of marine life.
Here you can expect to see beautiful fish, dolphins, and reef sharks. The Kia Ora resort in Rangiroa hosts a TOPDIVE centre, ideal for a diving vacation or exotic honeymoon.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles with Air Tahiti Nui, the award winning international airline of Tahiti
- Airport taxes
- Inter-Island flights on Air Tahiti, the domestic airline of Tahiti and her islands
- All airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling
- 1 night at the Le Meridien Tahiti in a deluxe partial oceanview room
- 6 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow with Jacuzzi
- Full breakfast daily on all islands
- *Diving classes/passes are not included in package price. A 6-day dive pass from at the TOPDIVE centre is from $599 US per person.
- Ask for special offer 314545
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are “from”, per person, twin share, for low season travel 11 Jan – 31 May 2017 and 01 November 2017 - 31 March 2018 in economy class on Air Tahiti Nui and partner airlines where required. Airline taxes and fees are included. If travelling in high season, 1 Jun – 31 Oct 2017 the package price is $3469 per person. Any travel from 12 Dec – 10 Jan (festive season) will incur a seasonal airfare surcharge. City Tax of approximately $2 per person per night is not included and payable in destination. For many packages an advance purchase of 60 – 120 days is required. All packages can be re-quoted if you are not eligible for an advance purchase discount - there are many great discounts that can still be applied. If you can’t see pricing for your preferred dates or departure city, please inquire for pricing, IslandsEscapes will be pleased to provide you with a personalized quote. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change and availability, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible to secure the best pricing.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.