The Island of Moorea is a dream destination for divers and snorkelers. — and one of the most romantic places on earth. Start planning your bucket-list vacation now. Manava Beach Resort & Spa is a charming “boutique hotel and the perfect blend of luxury and serenity. Guests can enjoy the clear water of the hotel’s infinity swimming pool, the largest one of the island. The resort’s waterfront location on Moorea’s north shore creates a serene and relaxing environment that is convenient to the airport, ferry docks and the shops and restaurants of a nearby village.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles International Airport on Air Tahiti into Papeete, roundtrip meet and greet and ground transfer to and from Moorea Ferry
- Roundtrip Moorea Ferry and roundtrip ground transfer from ferry to hotel
- 6 nights Garden View Room at 30% off
- Daily American buffet breakfast included
- 20 boat dives shared between two divers, free Nitrox, including dive gear rental with NEMOZ Dive Center
- Price valid through 3/31/22 and for an additional $72 pp valid for travel between 4/1/22-5/31/22 & 11/1/22-12/13/22
- Offer expires 12/13/22
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD based on double occupancy, include roundtrip airport transfers, airfare and ferry and are subject to change. Travel on certain days and additional nights may be required per air schedule availability. Packages originate from Los Angeles International Airport. Prices may include published airfare available at the time of publication and may require purchase by date or instant purchase. Additional checked baggage fee(s) and overweight baggage fee(s) may apply. Individual country departure tax may require direct payment by passenger. Package is subject to availability and standard terms and conditions. Blackout dates, holiday surcharges and other restrictions may apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.