Solo Tahiti Three Island Explorer
Fly overnight on award winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles to Tahiti. If you fly from any other major city please let us know to check the add on rate. Travel on your own to explore the most famous islands of French Polynesia.
Take a short flight to Bora Bora and spend four nights at the Polynesian owned Maitai Bora Bora in an oceanview room. Go snorkeling, hiking, biking, visit the local village at Vaitape or if you are more daring rent a jet ski or ATV for the day. If available upgrade to an overwater or beach bungalow.
Transfer back to Tahiti at noon and then take a ferry to magical Moorea. Spend three nights at the luxurious Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room. Go snorkeling, swimming, hiking, take an island tour or just relax and unwind at the resort. One optional and very popular tour is at Tiki Village . Here you explore how Tahitians used to leave in the old times, while you enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and Polynesian Show.
Next return to Tahiti for one last night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room. Head down by the pier and dine with the locals at the famous “Roulettes” or if time permits pick up some souvenirs at the downtown market.
Your buffet breakfast is included in all hotels. Tours can be pre booked for Bora Bora or are readily available at the activities desks in Moorea and Tahiti.
Take a flight overnight back to Los Angeles and arrive the next day.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on ATN
- 2 overnight flights
- round trip air from Tahiti (PPT) to Bora Bora
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 4 nights at Maitai Bora Bora in an oceanview single room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room (priced for a single)
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room (priced for a single)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly to cruise and hotel
- Price valid for travel from November 1-December 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,799 if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 19 or Dec 11, 19-Jan 14, 20
Book this Vacation Package
NOT REFUNDABLE ONCE BOOKED
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.