Le Boréal embodies the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing.
Discover the treasures of Tahiti & Her Islands on board a ship that embodies the spirit of a “private yacht”. An exceptional experience culminating in an unforgettable Overwater Bungalow stay at the striking Kia Ora Resort & Spa!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night accommodation + late check out at Le Méridien Tahiti in a Deluxe Ocean View Room (breakfast included)
- 6-nights “Le Boréal” cruise to Huahine, Bora Bora & Moorea with full board
- 1 night accomodation at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a Standard Room (breakfast included)
- 4 nights accommodations on Rangiroa at the Kiaora Resort & Spa in an Overwater Bungalow (breakfast & dinner included)
Ask for special offer SPE91
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included. Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels. Displayed rates are valid for the cruise “Treasures of Polynesia” from october 18th to october 25th, 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote. They are based on currency exchange as of 12/28/2017 and are subject to adjustment without prior notifice. Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.