Enjoy exclusive bespoke services at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort. Taste the unexpected at The Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges, enjoy the ultimate St. Regis service with its signature Butler Experience and immerse yourself in an island retreat like no other.
The resort features both overwater and land villas including a spa on a private island, a Lagoonarium, a fitness center, five restaurants, and a swim-up bar. Bicycles allow guests the freedom to navigate the 17 hectares Resort and shuttle service to the main island makes it easy to explore Bora Bora.
Whether honeymooning in style, celebrating a blissful occasion, or simply suspending a moment in time with your loved one, St. Regis Bora Bora Resort will be all surprises & delights.
We have curated for you a 5-night-gateway in an elegant overwater suite villa designed in exotic noble woods and Italian marble, with a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom. Glass viewing panels throughout the suite Villa allow glimpses into the turquoise waters below. A spacious terrace with a dining gazebo overlooking Bora Bora’s stunning lagoon and Otemanu Mountain completes this picture of tropical elegance.
Book now your ultimate luxury retreat in paradise!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- International flights on Air Tahiti Nui (from LAX in Moana economy)
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei/Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights accommodation in Bora Bora in an overwater suite with Otemanu view and daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- St. Regis Butler Service
- Free non-motorized nautical activities & bicycles
- Fitness Club and Tennis courts
- Our connectivity pack
- Our eco-participation with our NGO partner OCEANIA
- Ask for special offer LUX103
Book this Vacation Package
- Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0,6 and 2,20 US$ per person per night) to be paid directly to the hotels. - Displayed rates are valid for low season. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.