Business Class Air and St Regis Bora Bora and Taha’a Overwater w/Meals
Take an eight hour flight overnight from Los Angeles ob new Air Tahiti Nui planes.
Tahiti: Transfer from the international to domestic terminal on arrival.
Bora Bora: Next catch a flight to breathtaking Bora Bora. Spend four nights overwater at the most luxurious resort in Bora Boar, The St. Regis.
Buffet breakfast and three course dinner included. Go snorkeling, diving, rent a jet ski or a shark and snorkel safari.
Taha’a: Next, fly to the Vanilla Island and spend three more nights here overwater .
Le Taha’a is part of the famous Relais and Chateau luxurious boutique hotels.
Buffet breakfast and three course dinner at Vanille Restaurant are included as well.
Taha’a is famous for its coral gardens and vanilla plantations as well for its tranquility and lush scenery.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui in Business Class
- Inter Island Air Pass on Air Tahiti
- All round trip transfers from airport to the hotels
- 4 nights at the St. Regis Bora Bora in One Bedroom Overwater Deluxe Suite Villa, Island View
- American Buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner daily in Bora (supplements apply )
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Private Island Resort and Spa in a Sunset Overwater Suite
- American Buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner daily at Vanille Restaurant in Taha’a
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Drinks with dinners are extra
Prices per person based on double occupancy
- $11,798 per person if you travel April 1-Oct 31, 2020
- $11,198 per person if you travel from Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 and Jan 15-Mar 20, 21
- Please call Pacific Holidays if you want to travel during Christmas or New Year
- 1800 355 8025
Book this Vacation Package
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.