12 Days Bora Bora , Moorea, Huahine with Breakfast and Dinner Daily
Bora Bora Overwater, Moorea ,Huahine with Air and Meals
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles. If you come in on a day flight spend one night at Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind and next morning after breakfast take a ferry over to the heart shaped island of Moorea where you spend three more nights in a lanai room. However if you take an overnight flight from Los Angeles, you can go directly via ferry to Moorea (all transfers included) and four nights in Moorea.
Transfer back to the airport for a one hour flight to the lush island of Huahine, nicknamed the “Garden Island.” Spend three nights at the Maitai La Pita Village Huahine in a premium garden bungalow. Go swimming in the turquoise waters of Huahine. One day take a Circle Island Tour with a local guide ($79 per person). Discover Huahine with its archaeological sites (pre-European marae-stone temples), enchanting scenery and and magnificent bays. Go hiking, snorkeling or just relax and unwind in the lush scenery of this “Garden Island”.
Last but not least spend three nights overwater at the charming and intimate Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- All Inter-island transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- buffet breakfast daily in all islands
- Three course dinner daily in Tahiti and Moorea
- 3 nights at Maitai La Pita Village Huahine in a premium garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow
- Two course dinner daily in Huahine and Bora
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the resort
Prices are in USD per person based on double occupancy
- $4,099 if you travel within Jan 7-March 31, 2020
- $4,299 if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2020
- $4,599 if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31, 2020
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.