Start your journey by embarking on a fantastic cruise in pristine lagoons and discover some gorgeous landscapes worthy of a postcard. From Raiatea to Bora Bora, sailing through Taha’a, the Haumana crew will share with you their love for their islands and you will get to enjoy some colorful excursions along the way. Finally, to end this escape in style, appreciate a stay in wonderful Bora Bora, surrounded by one of the most beautiful lagoons of the world.
THIS VACATION PACKAGES INCLUDES:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Inter-island transportation on Air Tahiti
- A 3 night all inclusive cruise with aboard the Haumana in a Ninamu Cabin
- All meals with a selection of complimentary wines onboard
- All non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- One excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day) during the cruise
- All onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at Le Méridien Bora Bora in an Overwater Lagoon View Bungalow
Ask for special offer CCUS09
Book this Vacation Package
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips -Travel insurance -Optional excursions in Bora Bora during the cruise -Alcoholic beverages (except our complementary wine selection during meals) onboard *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay during the low season booked at least 90 days prior to departure
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.