Includes 4 Nights at The Brando Resort in Tetiaroa and Business Class Airfare
Experience two of the most luxurious sustainable resorts in the South Pacific. Enjoy five nights at the highly-acclaimed InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, followed by four nights at the breathtaking Brando Resort on the late Marlon Brando’s private island. Includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Thalasso and an all-inclusive experience at The Brando.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip Business Class International Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round-trip Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti and Air Tetiaroa
- 5 Nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in a Diamond Overwater Villa
- 4 Nights at The Brando in a One-Bedroom Villa
- VIP Meet & Greet upon Arrival
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included in Bora Bora
- Tahiti Legends Exclusive on Bora Bora: 7500XPF (Approx. $75) Food & Beverage Credit at the Resort per Room
- Amenities Included on Tetiaroa
- All Meals in All Dining Venues, Some Premium Items Incur Additional Charges
- 24-Hour Dining in the Privacy of Your Villa
- Internet Access
- Beverages Including Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Beer, Alcohol, Select Wines, Champagne and Spirits (Ultra-Premium Wines, Champagnes and Spirits Available at an Additional Charge)
- One Excursion per Person per Day
- One 50-Minute Spa Treatment for 1 Person per Day
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Day Room at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Panoramic View Room with Lunch and Dinner Included
- Welcome Flower Lei, All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Price Valid for Travel 4/1 – 5/31/19
- For Travel 6/1 – 6/20/19 and 1/7 – 3/31/20, add from $500 per person
- For Travel 6/21 – 8/31/19, add from $1500 per person
- For Travel 9/1 – 10/31/19, add from $3100 per person
- Ask for Special Offer TLI-BOBTTI
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax & VAT, international air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. CST#1005294-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.