Best Value 9 Days InterContinental Tahiti & Hilton Moorea with Meals
Tahiti :Take an eight hour flight from US to Tahiti non stop and transfer to your hotel, InterContinental Tahiti Resort. Spend two night here to unwind. Go dowtown and visit the market and buy some souvenirs or take an island tour.
Moorea : Next take a 30 minutes ferry ride to Moorea (transfers included). Check in the magnificent Hilton Moorea for five nights.
Hilton Moorea has one of the best beaches in the island and great snorkeling and diving just off the property. Optional tours and diving can be pre booked or arranged at the activities desk at the resort.
In Moorea you can take an island tour , a lagoon tour or a water safari. and you can also rent a scooter and visit the island at your own pace.
Best Value 9 Days InterContinental Tahiti & Hilton Moorea includes
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti non stop on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 2 nights stay in a Standard room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- 5 nights stay in a Garden Pool Bungalow at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa
- American Breakfast daily in both islands
- Complimentary 3 Course Set-Menu Dinners daily at the restaurant (drinks pay extra) in Moorea-5 per person
- 3 Course Set-Menu Dinners daily at the restaurant (drinks extra) in Tahiti-2 per person
- all transfers from airport to hotel/pier (shared)
- all taxes except $3 per person per day city tax
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Prices per person based on double occupancy
- $3,099 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,21
- $2,799 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,21& Jan 7-March 31,22
- Book by Jun 14, 21 for these rates and promotions
Book this Vacation Package
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.