Escape to the pristine atoll of Fakarava and experience the magnificent beauty of their renowned lagoon with a 10-dive pass, which can be split between two people. Package includes; round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti, one night in Tahiti with breakfast, six nights in Fakarava at Havaiki Lodge with daily breakfast and dinner, a 10-dive pass with TopDive and access to the business lounge upon departure from Papeete. Havaiki Lodge is a quaint guesthouse set on a breathtaking stretch of sand just north of the main village of Fakarava, Rotoava. This intimate retreat offers authentic bungalow accommodations with modern design, beautiful views of the sunset over the lagoon, freshly caught and locally sourced meals and authentic Polynesian charm. With tables set in the shallow water of the lagoon, this hotel gives the appearance of a classic lost paradise fantasy.
This package does not include international airfare. Simply indicate your preferred departure airport in your quote request, and we will provide you with the best available airfare options.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- 1 night at the Manava Suites Tahiti in a Standard Room
- 6 nights at Havaiki Lodge in a Beach Bungalow
- American buffet breakfast on Tahiti
- Daily breakfast and dinner on Fakarava
- 10-Dive Pass with TopDive, can be split between two people
- Business Class lounge passes for two at Faa`a International Airport upon departure
- Welcome flower lei, all transfers and baggage handling
- Airline taxes, fuel surcharges, room tax and VAT included
- Priced for travel 11/1/18 – 3/31/19 *Holidays excluded
- For travel 6/1-10/31/18 – add $145 per person
- For holiday season travel, please call for details
- Call Tahiti.com at 866-584-2336 for availability and a customized quote.
- Ask for special offer COM-HLF6
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti.com *Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night is not included. CST#2107198-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.