Adventure in the Marquesas w/Breakfast and Dinner
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and arrive in Tahiti the next day.
The far-away Marquesas have the reputation of being the most beautiful islands in the world.
Melville described them in his famous Typee as “bold rockbound coasts and thickly wooded valleys.”
Paul Theroux discovered them more recently and was amazed by the mountain peaks that looked like witches’ hats, the islands’ distinctive and picturesque scenery so different from other French Polynesian islands.
In this trip you land in Nuku Hiva, bathe in its golden seas and explore its sacred sites on two included excursions. “Entire hillsides, covered in jungle, hide enormous ruins made of black boulders.”
In both islands you have a half day and a full day trip plus breakfast and dinner daily.
In Nuku Hiva you visit the local village and the archaeological site of Kaoueva. Next day you explore more of its islands lush beauties in a full day tour to Hatiheu.
Next you travel to Hiva Oa, made famous by Paul Gauguin as his last resting place in his House of Pleasure.
In Hiva Oa you visit the village ( half day) and a full day trip to Puamau, an incredible archeological site for Tikis. Many also visit the resting place of Paul Gauguin whose idyllic paintings made Tahiti famous.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- inter island air on Air Tahiti
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a deluxe oceanview room
- buffet breakfast daily in all islands
- 3 nights at Nuku Hiva in an ocean bungalow
- 3 nights at Hiva Oa in an ocean view bungalow
- two course dinner daily in the Marquesas Islands
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day which you pay at the hotel
- two half day tours of village in both islands
- two scenic full day tours including visit to archaeological sites
- $3,898 per person if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10,20 and Jan 15-Mar 31,21
- $3,998 per person if you travel April 1-May 31,2020
- $4,098 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31,20 or Dec 11-Jan 14,21 (Holidays are extra)
Book this Vacation Package
ravel valid on select dates from Jun 6-Dec 31, 19 select departure dates Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.