9 Days Tahiti and Moorea Overwater
Tahiti and Moorea Overwater
Tahiti: Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui and arrive next morning or same day in Tahiti. Our transfer company will be transferring you to Manava Suite Resort Tahiti. Spend two nights there and unwind or take some of the optional tours.
Moorea: Next our transfer company will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the pier. Then take a 30-45 minutes ferry and our transfer company will take you from the pier to Manava Hotel Beach Resort and Spa in Moorea (all transfers are shared).
Spend five nights in an overwater bungalow. Likewise you can go hiking,snorkeling, diving or take an island tour or lagoon tour with motu picnic and ray feeding.
Most importantly this is a great trip to introduce you to the culture of Tahiti and beautiful Moorea at an incredible price.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a garden studio
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- all round trip transfers (shared) from airport to hotel/pier
- 5 nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a Premium overwater bungalow
- buffet breakfast daily in both Tahiti and Moorea (7 per person)
- if you are on honeymoon you will receive a Black Pearl in Jewel Case in Moorea
- (with copy of marriage certificate up to 9 months out)
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid to the hotels directly
- Prices are per person based on two people traveling together
- $2,899 per person if you travel within April 1-Jun 20, 2020
- $3,199 per person for travel within Jun 26-Oct 31, 2020
- $2,799 pp if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 2020
- $2,699 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 2021
Book this Vacation Package
Once the tickets are issued the air is not refundable, not changeable. For land part Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.Travel protection highly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.