9 Days Breathtaking Islands, Intimate Resorts
Fly from LAX on award winning Air Tahiti Nui eight hour non stop flight. First spend two nights in Tahiti to unwind and get used to time difference. Take an island tour or go downtown to the market or taste the local fresh fish by the pier in the evening.
Next fly to magical Moorea and spend three nights at the charming and intimate Sofitel, a true jewel of the South Pacific, with long beaches and great snorkeling.
Lastly spend three nights overwater at Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa.This is a 5 star Relais and Chateaux property located on its own motu. The three restaurants offer French-Polynesian fusion food, from beachside snacks to gourmet dining. The Tāvai Spa will introduce you to Polynesian well-being rituals and restore your mind-body balance.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui economy class
- Inter Island Air Pass on Air Tahiti
- all transfers from airport to hotel (shared)
- 2 nights at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel in a luxury garden room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Private Island and Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- Breakfast daily in all resorts (8 per person total)
- Mini bar refilled daily with limited drinks in Taha’a
- Mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks in Tahiti and Moorea
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day to be paid at the hotel
- $3,899 if you travel on select dates within Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 and Jan 15-May 31,21
- $4,599 if you travel on select dates from Sep 1-Oct 31, 20 and Dec 11,20-Jan 14,21
- Mandatory Christmas and NY Eve dinner will be added if you travel during those holidays
- $4,299 per person if you travel within Jun 1-30,2021
- $4,499 per person if your travel within Jul 1-Oct 31, 2021 (min 100 days advance booking)
Book this Vacation Package
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.