9 Days Breathtaking Islands, Intimate Resorts
Fly from LAX on award winning Air Tahiti Nui eight hour non stop flight. First spend one night in Tahiti to unwind and get used to time difference. Take an island tour or go downtown to the market or taste the local fresh fish by the pier in the evening.
Next fly to magical Moorea and spend three nights at the charming and intimate Sofitel, a true jewel of the South Pacific, with long beaches and great snorkeling.
Lastly spend three nights at magnificent Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa.This is a 5 star Relais and Chateaux property located on its own motu. The three restaurants offer French-Polynesian fusion food, from beachside snacks to gourmet dining. The Tāvai Spa will introduce you to Polynesian well-being rituals and restore your mind-body balance.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui economy class
- Inter Island Air on Air Tahiti from Tahiti to Raiatea/Taha’a
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel /pier (shared)
- 1 nights at Le Tahiti in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- American Breakfast daily in all resorts (7 per person total)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day to be paid at all hotels plus $20 per room per night in Tahiti
Price is per person based on double occupancy
- from $3,699 if you travel within Feb 1-Mar 31,23
- from $3,999 per person if you travel within April 1-30,23
- from $4,099 per person if you travel within May 1-31,23
- from $4,399 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31, 23
- from $3,899 per person if you travel within Nov 1-30, 2023
- Book by Jan 31, 2023 for these promotions
- strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- all packages can be customized
Book this Vacation Package
Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.