9 Days Best Seller Intercontinental Tahiti and Bora Bora from $3199
Tahiti and Bora Bora: Fly out from Los Angeles on an overnight flight or a day flight and transfer to Intercontinental Tahiti Resort. Spend two nights in a standard room or for $50 more per person you can split one night at the beginning and one night at the end. Go downtown for souvenir shopping, check out the local market or take an island tour. In the evening dine “al fresco” and meet the locals at the food trucks by the pier.
Next fly to Bora Bora (one hour) and spend five nights in a beach junior suite bungalow with buffet breakfast daily. Your round trip boat transfers from the airport are included. Go snorkeling, diving, rent a jet ski or take a romantic sunset cruise and dinner (extra cost)
After five nights you fly back to Tahiti. Take an overnight flight and get back to Los Angles next morning.
Your trip includes
- international round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- transfers from airport to hotel in both islands
- round trip flight from Tahiti to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti
- 2 nights at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana in a beach junior suite bungalow
- buffet breakfast daily (7 per person)
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day
- Book min 100 days in advance for these rates
- If on honeymoon you get small bottle of champagne and Tea and a Tiare flower in Bora Bora
- $3,199 per person with min 100 days advance booking for travel Nov 1-Dec 10,19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,999 per person with min 100 days advance booking for travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 19 and Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- Mandatory New Year Eve dinners will be added if you travel during these holidays
Book this Vacation Package
Air not refundable once ticket issued. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies for land part.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.