Rangiroa is the largest atoll in the Tuamotus, and one of the largest in the world. Rangiroa is quite possibly the world’s most immense natural aquarium. Blessed with an accessible yet secluded appeal and a large abundant lagoon, this renowned destination should be at the top of every eager diver’s list.
- Round trip flights on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti
- Meet and greet on arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights Rangiroa, Hotel Kia Ora Resort and Spa in a pool villa
- Blue Lagoon Excursion with picnic. Discover Shark City and its amazing marine aquarium available to one and all, arriving after a mere 1 hour boat ride. Beautiful, relaxing and plenty of time for underwater exploring and fish feeding or just laying out in the sun. Includes a barbecue picnic lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
- Round trip transfers between airport and resort
- Domestic flights between Papeete & Rangiroa
- 5 breakfasts
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Islands In The Sun Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)
Book this Vacation Package
*Terms and Conditions: All prices are from per person in US dollars. Valid for travel between 01 April and 31 May 2018 or 1 November and 10 December 2018; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 1 December 2018. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements will apply. No refunds are allowed except that tickets purchased one week or more prior to departure may be cancelled without penalty within 24 hours of ticketing. Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $250 per transaction plus any additional airfare. Other restrictions apply. Governmentally-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges are included. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies. Some services provided by other carriers. All prices are in US dollars and correct at the time of posting (21 February 2018). Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available at an additional supplement. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: ST18014. CST# 2001136-50.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.