Le Meridien Bora Bora connects you with the islands of French Polynesia. Take in the silhouette of Mount Otemanu from the hotel beach and your overwater bungalow. Find a nearby turtle sanctuary and ecological center, offering a firsthand look at the rehabilitation process before or after your shark and ray snorkel safari.
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights in Bora Bora at Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort in an overwater bungalow
- Shark and Ray Snorkel Safari
- Swimming with the sharks in Bora Bora’s pristine lagoon is truly an unforgettable experience! Experiencing these gentle, harmless masters of the ocean up close will forever change the way you think about sharks. In the shallow waters of Toopua in Bora Bora’s lagoon, you will enjoy snorkeling with a healthy and prosperous underwater wildlife.
- Breakfast daily
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in US dollars, land only, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy and valid for travel between 15 January 2020 and 25 March 2020; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 12 April 2020. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Supplements for mandatory Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners will apply. Prices are current at time of posting (17 January 2020) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Minimum night stays or required room types may apply for use of offer. Some inclusions and specials may be available to bona fide Honeymoon couples only with specific criteria and you may be required to provide proof of marriage. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: ST19029. CST# 2001136-50
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.