Tahiti, Moorea, Huahine, Bora Bora , Rangiroa and Tikehau;
19 Days of Summer Six Islands from Tahiti to Tikehau
Explore the culture and beauty of French Polynesia on this voyage of discovery.
First, visit Tahiti’s scenic side, its waterfalls and lush scenery.
Head over to Huahine, the garden isle, where you will take a cultural tour with very passionate guides who will talk to you abut their history and oral traditions.
Fly to Bora Bora and be amazed by its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean. Rent a Jet ski and snorkel by the corals or a romantic sunset cruise. Explore Bora’s secluded regions, mountains and interior.
Visit to the islands of tranquility on secluded atolls of Rangiroa and Tikehau and be ready to be bedazzled under and over the water.
Last but not least take a round trip ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea and spend three nights here full of land and water activities (optional tours)
The atolls are famous for its amazing bio-diversity , for exceptional snorkeling and diving. Optional activities and tours are available at all resorts on site.
This is a trip to remember.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui (Sunday Departures)
- inter island air on Air Tahiti
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- 2 nights at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in a Oceanview Deluxe Room
- 3 nights at Maitai Huahine in a Garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Bora Bora in an Beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Rangiroa in a Garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an Overwater bungalow w/ceiling fan
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea in a garden view room
- American breakfast daily at the main restaurant
- 2 course dinners in all islands except Tahiti (at the restaurant, drinks are extra)
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotels
- taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day plus $20 per room per night resort fee at Le Tahiti only
- applicable honeymoon amenities if this is your honeymoon
- note that due to seasonal schedule changes we may have to change the order, length of stay in each island
Price is per person based on double occupancy (USD)
- from $5,799 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 23
- from $6,299 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 23
- from $6,699 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Sep 1, 23
- book min 3 months in advance or book by Oct 24 , 2022 whichever comes first
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.