Tahiti, Moorea, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rangiroa and Tikehau;
19 Days of Summer in Tahiti and Her Islands (15 hotel nights)
Explore the culture and beauty of French Polynesia on this voyage of discovery.
First,visit Tahiti’s scenic side, its waterfalls and lush scenery.
Next, fly to Moorea and discover the culture and magic of this famous island. Hike up its lush tropical highlands or go snorkeling with the silver fish.
Head over to Huahine, the garden isle, where you will take a cultural tour with very passionate guides who will talk to you abut their history and oral traditions.
Fly to Bora Bora and be amazed by its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean. Rent a Jet ski and snorkel by the corals or a romantic sunset cruise. Explore Bora’s secluded regions, mountains and interior.
Visit to the islands of tranquility on secluded atolls, Rangiroa and Tikehau and be ready to be bedazzled under and over the water.
Lastly, spend three nights in Rangiroa at the intimate Maitai and three nights in the atoll of Tikehau, famous for its amazing bio-diversity. This is a trip to remember.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- inter island air on Air Tahiti
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 2 nights at Maitai Huahine in a garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Bora Bora in an beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Rangiroa in a garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow
- buffet breakfast daily
- all r/t transfers from airport to hotel
- taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day
- applicable honeymoon amenities if this is your honeymoon
Price is based on double occupancy (USD)
- $3,999 per person if you travel within Jan 14-Mar 31, 2020
- $4,399 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2020
- $4,999 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Jun 25, 2020
- $5,299 per person if you travel within Jun 26-Aug 13, 2020
- Book by Sep 23, 2019
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.