18 Days 5 Islands, Intimate Luxury Resorts
Take a non stop flight from LAX or SFO and spend 18 days in some of the most beautiful islands and resorts.
Tahiti: Transfer to the newly opened Hilton Tahiti, a sophisticated ocean side property with a very large pool, 3 restaurants and spa and conveniently located across the street from a small supermarket. Take a half day circle island tour ($75 per person=pp) a romantic sunset cruise ($150 pp) 0r a day trip to Tetiaroa ($200 pp)
Moorea: Take a round trip ferry to Moorea and spend three nights in an intimate garden bungalow with private plunge pool. A 4×4 half day mountain safari ($65 pp) is a must so you can take pictures from the top of this magical island. Lagoon tour with motu picnic and ray feeding is also very popular ($99 pp) and a romantic sunset tour with a transparent kayak ($125 pp)
Return to Tahiti with the ferry and hop on a short flight to Raiatea. You are then transferred with a jet boat to magnificent Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts where a large overwater villa awaits you. Take a 4×4 safari tour of this beautiful island, and ravel in its unforgettable, sweet vanilla scent.
Next take a short flight to iconic Bora Bora and spend three nights admiring its 60 shades of blue from your overwater bungalow. Take a full day lagoon and motu picnic ($199 pp) or for a special occasion a 2 hours jet ski (shared) with lunch and famous Bloody Mary and 2 hours shark and snorkel safari ($499 per person)
Last but not the least head over to the breathtaking atoll of Rangiroa, very well known for snorkeling and diving , for its Blue Lagoon ($125 pp) and Pink Sand beaches ($175 pp) but also for its romantic Kia Ora Rangiroa Resort. Try out the fragrant Rangiroa wine, with grapes grown among its corals.
- round trip air from LAX /SFO to Tahiti
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- inter island air pass on Air Tahiti for the other islands
- 3 nights at Hilton Tahiti in an Ocean View Room
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts in a Taha’a Overwater Villa
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in an Overwater Bungalow
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow
- American Breakfast Daily
- two course dinner daily in Moorea at the restaurant
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel, pier
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax plus approx $20 per room per night resort fee at Hilton Tahiti
Prices are per person based on two people sharing rooms (USD)
- $7,999 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,22
- $6,899 per person if you travel within Nov 1-30,22
- $6,599 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31,23
- You can split your stay in Tahiti at no extra cost (we suggest 2 nights at the beginning and 1 night at the end)
- Book by Jun 6, 22
- Packages can be customized
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.