Buffet breakfast daily included at Moorea, Bora Bora and romantic Huahine
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and transfer to the magical island of Moorea for five nights. Go hiking, diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding or just lay back and enjoy the view. Next spend two nights at the charming Maitai Lapita Village Huahine, set up in a purple lily pond in romantic Huahine. Take an island tour and discover this lush island and the history of Polynesia. Last, but not the least spend three nights overwater at the intimate Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora. Go snorkeling, diving, rent a jet ski or an ATV or just lay back and enjoy fifty shades of blue from your overwater bungalow. If you are traveling within one year from wedding, honeymoon amenities are offered. Buffet breakfast daily included.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip interisland airfare on Air Tahiti
- Round trip transfers from airport to the hotel in all islands
- 2 overnight flights
- Buffet breakfast daily (10 per person)
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai Room
- 2 nights at the Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Overwater Lagoon Junior Suite Bungalow
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 19 with min 130 days advance booking
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- $4,799 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31 or Dec 11-Dec 30, 2018
- Price is strictly based on availability at the time of travel
- Honeymoon gift, t-shirt, pareo and small bottle of champagne in Moorea
- Small bottle of champagne in Bora
- T-shirt and pareo and select cocktail from bar (not champagne) for two in Huahine
Book this Vacation Package
City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel. Islands stays can be mixed and matched according to availability Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.