12 Days in Moorea with Half Board
12 Days Intercontinental Moorea
Moorea : First fly out from Los Angeles and arrive to Tahiti next morning. Take a ferry to Magical Moorea where you spend ten nights in a Lanai Bungalow at the Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort. Take a popular 4×4 Mountain Safari for $65 per person and make memories from the top . Go swimming with sting rays on a lagoon and motu picnic from $99 per person. If you want to explore the island on your own you can rent a scooter or pack a day bag and go hiking up the mountain. The views on the top are the most spectacular. Shop for black pearls or manoi oil at the many boutiques. Rejuvenate with natural products at one of the world class spas. Leave Tahiti on an overnight flight and arrive back to Los Angeles next morning
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip transfers from airport to pier in a shared van in Tahiti (30 minutes)
- transfer from pier in Moorea to Intercontinental Moorea (45 minutes)
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea (approximate 30 minutes)
- buffet breakfast daily
- 10 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a lanai room
- 2 course complementary dinner daily at the Intercontinental Moorea
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- free wifi in room and main areas (restaurant, front desk)
If you are on honeymoon you get one t-shirt, one pareo and one small bottle of champagne. Copy of marriage certificate required at check in and inform the travel agent if you are on honeymoon at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel on select dates within Jan 22-March 31, 19
- $2,299 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 19
- $2,499 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Jun 25, 19
- $2,699 per person if you travel within Jun 27-Aug 13, 19
- book by Feb 10,19 (book early for best availability)
Book this Vacation Package
Air not refundable once bought. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies for land cancellations. Travel protection purchase of $159 or $199 per person recommended
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.