9 Days Winter Escapes Islands of Love Moorea Overwater & Rangiroa
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui . Visit three magical islands in one trip. Stay in Tahiti one night, three in Moorea overwater and three in Rangiroa.
Spend one night in Tahiti at the beautiful Intercontinental Resort. Take an island tour or go downtown and visit the local market. Eat on the pier at the famous “roulettes” (food trucks) where you dine al fresco with the locals.
Next day take a short ferry to magical Moorea overwater and spend three nights overwater at the Intercontinental Moorea. Go watch the resident dolphin at play, go kayaking or snorkeling, biking or hiking. Take an island tour and magnificent photos from the top for $69 per person (half day) . Go see a Polynesian show and feast on traditional dinner at Tiki Village for $139 pp (Fri & Tue)
Last but not least spend two nights at Kia Ora in the atoll of Rangiroa, a South Pacific gem. Visit the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches. Go for a wine tasting at the wineries. Kia Ora is a magical resort known for its tranquility and clear waters and the abundance of fish, making it a snorkeling and diving paradise.
- round trip air from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in standard room
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a Premium Overwater Bungalow
- round trip air from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily (7 per person)
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Promotional deals end on April 9, 2020
Prices based on double occupancy
- $2,899 per person if you travel Jan 15-March 11, 2020
- $2,999 per person if you travel March 12-May 20, 20
- $3,299 per person if you travel May 21-Jun 15, 20
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable after purchase. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.