11 Days Winter Escape Small Luxury Resorts
11 Days Winter Escape Small Luxury Resorts Tahiti, Moorea, Tikehau
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti (day flight recommended) and visit vibrant Tahiti, magical Moorea and peaceful Tikehau.
Tahiti: Next, spend two nights at the Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden room. Relax and unwind from your long flight or go downtown and meet the locals at the famous food trucks (“roulettes”) where you can get an affordable fish and chips meal.
Moorea: Take a ferry from Tahiti to Moorea and spend three nights at the intimate Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort which has one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Go snorkeling, diving, take some optional tours.
After that , take an afternoon flight to peaceful Tikehau. Spend three nights in this tranquil atoll in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan or just go snorkeling or diving in a lagoon with an abundance of fish.
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
All bungalows are designed in true Polynesian style: niau thatched roofs (made from coconut palms), bamboo, teak and local wood. Very spacious (from 45m² to 93m2 for the suites), all units provide the perfect décor for a restful and romantic stay at the heart of an untouched nature.
Through the glass floor in your overwater bungalow, admire your downstairs neighbors : the thousands of fish that live happily in one of the world’s most beautiful lagoons.
You can upgrade to air conditioned overwater suite is available at extra cost.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 2 nights stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden room
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights stay at Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a luxury garden bungalow
- round trip air from Tahiti to Tikhehau
- 3 nights stay at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- buffet breakfast daily
- complimentary mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters or 2 soft drinks in Tahiti and Moorea
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day
- $2,899 per person if you travel Jan 15-March 10 or April 16-May 16,20
- $2,999 per person if you travel March 11-April 15 and May 17-Jun 15, 20
- Promotional value offered for booking made by April 9, 20
Book this Vacation Package
Airfare not refundable once ticketed. For the land part if you cancel 90 days or more a $200 cancellation fee applies. If cancel from 89 days to 0 days no refund. Travel insurance highly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.