10 Days of Tranquility in Tahiti and Tikehau
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti (day flight recommended) and visit Tahiti and peaceful Tikehau.
Spend two nights at the Manava in a garden studio. Relax and unwind from your long flight or take a half day circle island tour next day ($65 per person). Go downtown and meet the locals at the famous food trucks (“roulettes”) where you can get an affordable fish and chips meal.
Next, take an afternoon flight to peaceful Tikehau. Spend six nights in this tranquil atoll in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan or just go snorkeling or diving in a lagoon with an abundance of fish.
Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
All bungalows are designed in true Polynesian style: niau thatched roofs (made from coconut palms), bamboo, teak and local wood. Very spacious (from 45m² to 93m2 for the suites), all units provide the perfect décor for a restful and romantic stay at the heart of an untouched nature.
Through the glass floor in your overwater bungalow, admire your downstairs neighbors : the thousands of fish that live happily in one of the world’s most beautiful lagoons.
Upgrade to air conditioned overwater suite is available at extra cost.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 2 nights stay at Manava Tahiti in a garden view room
- round trip air from Tahiti to Tikhehau
- 6 nights stay at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- buffet breakfast daily
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day
Pre purchased dinner available in Tikehau for $500 per person (3 courses no beverages)
- $3,199 per person if you travel April 1-May 31, Nov 1-Dec 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,399 per person if you travel Jun 1-30, 19 and Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- $4,199 per person if you travel Jul 1-Oct 31, 19
- min 3 months advance purchase required for travel Jul to Oct, 31,19
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.