9 Days Intimate Islands, Intimate Hotels
Tahiti Moorea Tikehau
Take a flight from Los Angeles to intimate islands Tahiti on award winning Air Tahiti Nui. Transfer to Moorea via ferry and spend three nights at the charming Polynesian resort Manava Moorea. Take a 4×4 Mountain Safari for $69 per person or a lagoon tour with motu picnic and ray feeding $99 per person.
Go snorkeling or hiking or just relax and un wind by the pool. Transfer back to Tahiti and take a flight to the atoll of Tikehau, an island of tranquility. Spend three nights at the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an over water bungalow with ceiling fan or upgrade to large air conditioned over water suite. Tikehau is known for its abundance of fish, making it an ideal place for snorkeling and diving.
Fly back to Tahiti and overnight at the centrally located Hotel Tahiti Nui. If time permits pick up some souvenirs or go down to the pier and try out the local fare at the famous “Roulettes”.
Take an evening flight back and arrive to Los Angeles next morning. 100 days advance purchase required for these rates. Strictly based on availability at the time of booking.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- all transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea in a garden view room (a/c)
- round trip flight from Tahiti to Tikehau on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- buffet breakfast daily in Moorea and Tikehau
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room no meals
- Honeymooners get a black pearl in jewel case in Moorea and Tikehau
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10,19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,499 if you travel July 1 to Oct 31, 19
- Min 100 days advance booking required for these rates
- price is strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Airline tickets are non refundable once issued. Price is based on availability at the time of booking. Nov available for travel any other dates then listed.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.