Buffet breakfast daily included.
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui and a short ferry to Moorea, Thursday departures from LAX work best for this itinerary.Go hiking, biking, snorkeling or just enjoy your charming resort. Spend three nights in a premium overwater bungalow.Take a ferry back to Tahiti and a short flight to the lush island of Huahine. Spend three nights at the magnificent Maitai Huahine in a garden bungalow or for $200 more per person upgrade to a large lake bungalow with a huge terrace amid a pond of purple lilies with a view of a majestic green mountain. Buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Huahine on Air Tahiti
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Price is valid on select dates from Jan 20-Mar 20, 18
- $200 per person extra to upgrade to a Premium Lake Bungalow in Huahine
- 3 nights at the Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Overwater Suite Bungalow Premium
- Price valid for travel on select dates Jan 15-Mar 20, 2018
- $2,699 per person if you travel March 21-May 21, 2018
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.