9 Days Historic Huahine & Intercontinental Moorea Overwater
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui .Take a short ferry to Moorea and you are transfered to luxurious Intercontinental Moorea in a Premium Overwater Bungalow .Go hiking, biking, snorkeling or just enjoy the marine view from your balcony, the clear water and multiple fish. Go watch resident dolphin at play or you can even swim with them (at cost)
Take a ferry back to Tahiti and a short flight to the lush island of historic Huahine. Spend three nights at the magnificent Maitai Huahine in a premium lake bungalow with a huge terrace amid a pond of purple lilies with a view of a majestic green mountain. Take a cultural tour of the island and find out the mysteries of the ancient Marae and the blue eyed eels. ($79 per person).
Spend one more night in Tahiti and pick up some Manoi oil or soap and black pearls as souvenirs
Buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more.
Historic Huahine & Intercontinental Moorea
- Round trip air from Los Angeles on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Ferry from Tahiti to Moorea (round trip)
- Air from Tahiti to historic Huahine on Air Tahiti (round trip)
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- 3 nights at the Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Overwater Suite Bungalow Premium
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 2 course dinner daily in Huahine
- one t-shirt one pareo in Huahine
- one complimentary cocktail per couple in Huahine (champagne excluded)
- small bottle of champagne in Moorea
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a room (USD)
- $2,699 if you travel within Jan 7-March 31, 2020
- $2,899 if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2020
- $2,999 if you travel within Jun 1-Jun 25, 2020
- $3,299 if you travel within Jun 26-Aug 13, 2020
- Book by October 24, 2019 for this deal
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.