Explore Tahiti, Moorea overwater and Rangiroa
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and visit three magical islands in one trip. Stay 10 Days Tahiti, Moorea Overwater and Rangiroa.
Spend two nights in Tahiti at the Manava. Take an island tour or go downtown and visit the local market. Eat on the pier at the famous “roulettes” ,food trucks where you dine al fresco and where food is plentiful and affordable.
Next take a short ferry to magical Moorea overwater and spend three nights overwater at the Intercontinental Moorea. Go watch the resident dolphin at play, go kayaking or snorkeling, biking or hiking. Take an island tour and magnificent photos from the top for $69 per person (half day) . Go see a Polynesian show and feast on traditional dinner at Tiki Village for $139 pp (Fri & Tue)
Last but not least spend three nights at Kia Ora in the atoll of Rangiroa, a South Pacific gem. Visit the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches and go for a wine tasting at the wineries. Kia Ora is a magical resort and the island is also known for its tranquility and clear waters.
Price is only valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 19 with minimum 130 days advance booking.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 2 nights at Manava Tahiti in a garden studio
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a Premium Overwater Bungalow
- round trip air from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily (8 per person)
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax plus approx $16 per room per day resort fee at Manava Tahiti to be paid directly at the hotel
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable after purchase. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.