9 days/6 nights in Moorea and Tikehau at Intimate Hotels
Romance and Relaxation at Moorea & Tikehau Overwater
Take an overnight flight from LAX (8 hours ) and then a short ferry ride to magical Moorea.
Spend three nights in a luxury garden bungalow at Sofitel Moorea, with buffet breakfast daily. You can take a 4X4 Island Safari ($69 pp), Lagoon Tour with Motu Picnic ($99 pp) or a dinner and Polynesian Show ($139 pp) which operates on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Take a ferry back to Moorea and fly to Tikehau where you spend three nights overwater. Go snorkeling or diving or just lay back and enjoy the magnificent view from your overwater bungalow. While world of tranquility above, the atoll of Tikehau is a busy world of fish under the water.
Buffet breakfast daily, all transfers from airport to hotel and ferry are included. City tax of approx $3 per person per day will be paid directly to the hotels. Book min 100 days in advance for travel from July 1-Oct 31, 19.
You will need to pre-pay mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners if you travel during that time.
Tahiti Express service for $50 per person available for this trip (we transfer you downtown Tahiti, while we hold your luggage)
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Reosrt in a luxury garden bungalow
- round trip air from Tahiti to Tikehau on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- buffet breakfast daily
- all transfers from airport to hotel and pier
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 19 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $3,199 pp if you travel within Jun 1-30, 19 or Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- $3,499 pp if you travel July 1-Oct 31, 19
- min 100 days advance booking required for travel Jul 1-Oct 31, 19
Upgrade to large air conditioned overwater suite is available for extra cost in Tikehau (varies by season).
- One Pareo for the bride in Moorea
- One t-shirt for the groom in Moorea
- One Tahitian cultured pearl in Tikehau
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after booking. Travel insurance strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.