Book Min 4 months in Advance Moorea & Tikehau
Book Early and Save $600 Per Couple-10 Days Moorea & Tikehau Overwater
Take an overnight flight from LAX (8 hours ) and then a short ferry ride to magical Moorea.
Spend five nights in a garden view room at the very Polynesian resort Manava Moorea, with buffet breakfast daily. You can take a 4X4 Island Safari ($69 pp), Lagoon Tour with Motu Picnic ($99 pp) or a dinner and Polynesian Show ($139 pp) which operates on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Take a ferry back to Moorea and fly to Tikehau where you spend three nights overwater. Go snorkeling or diving or just lay back and enjoy the magnificent view from your overwater bungalow. While world of tranquility above, the atoll of Tikehau is a busy world of fish under the water.
Buffet breakfast daily, all transfers from airport to hotel and ferry are included. City tax of approx $3 per person per day will be paid directly to the hotels. This promotion is ONLY VALID for travel on select dates Nov 1-Nov 30, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 19 and requires 120 days min advance booking. Book early for best availability.
Tahiti Express service for $50 per person available for this trip (we transfer you downtown Tahiti, while we hold your luggage)
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 5 nights at Manava Moorea in a garden view room
- round trip air from Tahiti to Tikehau
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan
- buffet breakfast daily (8 per person)
- all transfers from airport to hotel and pier
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
Upgrade to large air conditioned overwater suite is available for this package for $300 per person in Tikehau (for the entire stay)
- One Tahitian black pearl in jewel case in Moorea
- One Tahitian black pearl in Tikehau
- One Jewel case in Tikehau
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after booking. Travel insurance strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.