Buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more.
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on Thursday and arrive next day to Tahiti. Transfer to the pier and take a ferry to magical Moorea and spend three nights at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa, a four star full service resort. Next transfer back to Tahiti via the ferry and take a noon flight to Tikehau. Spend three nights in a large air conditioned overwater suite.Valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15-May 31,2018
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in both islands
- Departures from LAX on Thursdays only
- 2 overnight flights
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow (a/c)
- 3 nights at the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater suite (a/c)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Valid for travel on select dates Jan 20-May 20, 2018
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.