10 Days Escape Winter with Moorea Overwater
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles or Seattle non stop to paradise . Spend three nights at the charming Te Moana in an oceanview studio. Go out to the market in the morning and stroll to the pier in the evening to have dinner al fresco with the locals at the famous “Roulettes”.
Next spend 6 nights overwater at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa. Take an island tour , go to a Polynesian show with dinner at Tiki Village or just relax and enjoy the magnificent view.
Discover these islands at a fraction of the price if you travel Jan to March and book by Sep 28, 2023
- round trip air from Los Angeles or Seattle to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- 3 nights at Te Moana in an Ocean View Studio with continental breakfast daily
- 5 nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- transfers from airport to hotel and pier
- All taxes and service charges are included in the price except $3 per person per day city tax and about $18 resort fee per room per day in Tahiti to be paid at the hotel
- $2,999 per person double occupancy if you travel within Jan 21-March 31, 2024
- $3,199 per person if you upgrade to Premium Overwater Bungalow in Moorea
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- Book by Sep 28, 23
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.