Buffet breakfast daily.
Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles and connect to Moorea. Spend four nights at the intimate Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea in a garden view room. Go hiking, snorkeling, take an island tour or just lay back and relax. Next fly to magnificent Bora Bora and spend four nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort in a large garden bungalow with private plunge pool or upgrade your stay here to overwater bungalow. Buffet breakfast daily included. From $3,499 per person.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- All transfers from airport to hotel in both islands
- 4 nights at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa – Moorea in a Garden View Room
- 4 nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily at both resorts (8 per person)
- Price valid for travel select dates Jan 15-May 31 and Nov 1-Dec 10, 18
- $4,399 per person if you travel Jun to Oct, 18
- $3,699 per person if you travel Dec 11-Dec 30, 18 (if traveling during Christmas, mandatory dinner will be added in the price)
- $500 per person if you upgrade to overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.