10 Days Moorea Garden and Intercontinental Bora Bora Overwater with Breakfast and Dinner Daily
10 Days Moorea and Intercontinental Bora Bora with Breakfast and Dinner
Take an overnight flight and arrive in Tahiti next morning or a day flight and arrive in The evening. Spend one night at Le Meridien Tahiti to unwind from the flight. Next day after breakfast you are transferred back to the airport for a short flight to Moorea. Spend four nights there at Sofitel Moorea, a charming, Polynesian style resort, famous for its long stretch of beach, it’s great restaurants and it’s spa. You can take a 4xd and see the spectacular views of Moorea from the top ($69 pp).
Next fly to breathtaking Bora Bora and be amazed by its fifty shades of blue from turquoise to aqua marine. Spend three nights at the intimate romantic Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island in a luxury.Breakfast and dinner daily in Moorea and Bora are included (some items are extra). In Bora you can share a jet ski (2 hours), have lunch at Bloody Mary and do a shark and snorkel safari (2 hours) This high powered trip will cost you only $265 pp which is a steal for Bora. If you want to discover more of Bora, what better way that glide through its waters on a romantic boat run by locals ($209 pp)
- Pareo, T-shirt in Moorea and Bora
- Flower bed in Bora
- Complimentary sunset tropical cocktail in Tahiti
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- round trip airport transfers from airport to resort in all islands
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- 1 night at Le Meridien Tahiti in a standard room
- buffet breakfast at Le Meridien
- 4 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island in a luxury overwater bungalow
- Breakfast buffet and three course dinner daily in Moorea and Bora
- mini bar filled daily with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks in Moorea and Bora
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Price valid for travel per adult if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 18& Jan 15-March 31, 19
- Min 130 days advance booking required to get this price
Book this Vacation Package
Air not refundable, not changeable, not transferable after tickets are issued. Pacific Holidays and Hotels cancellation fees apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.