Escape to Paradise with These Tahitian Guesthouse Packages and Deals
Escape to Paradise with These Tahitian Guesthouse Packages and Deals
Los Angeles, CA – August 21, 2018 – With the introduction of new flight options, there is no better time than now to travel to The Islands of Tahiti. Frenchbee, who started service in May, and United Airlines, which launches its non-stop San Francisco to Papeete route in October, joins daily service of Air Tahiti Nui and thrice-weekly Air France from Los Angeles, as well as Hawaiian Airlines, who added a second weekly flight from Honolulu. With lower prices and variety of experiences and islands to explore in the destination, another fantastic reason to visit is the value and authenticity of staying at a Tahitian Guesthouse, a locally run and immersive type of accommodation. For a more affordable and easy vacation, travelers can now select from seasonal Tahitian Guesthouse packages featured on the Tahiti Tourisme website. The following is a snapshot of packages that allow travelers to explore multiple islands and immerse themselves in Tahitian culture:
- 10 Days in Tahiti and Huahine with Air and Meals: Stay six nights at the scenic Vanira Lodge in the island of Tahiti Iti, renowned for great surfing and diving with tiger sharks. Complimentary buffet breakfast daily. Transfer back to the airport for a one hour flight to the lush island of Huahine. Spend three nights unwinding in the serene setting of Relais Mahana, close to the remarkably turquoise waters of the destination. Complimentary two-course dinner included. Optional Circle Island Tour with a local guide available to discover Huahine’s archaeological sites (pre-European marae-stone temples), enchanting scenery and magnificent bays. Priced from $2,899 per person.
- Charming Polynesian Guesthouses: Experience authentic local culture at Tahitian Guesthouses, meeting Polynesians during your trip. Stay one night at Fare Suisse; three nights at the Green Lodge on Moorea; three nights at Blue Heaven Island on Bora Bora, three nights at Les Relais de Josephine on Rangiroa; and three nights at the Havaiki Pearl Lodge on Fakarava. Package includes traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome; all transfers and baggage handling; and roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti. Priced from $2,748 per person.
- Endless Horizons – Bora Bora, Rangiroa & Tikehau: Savor magnificent horizons ranging from the iconic mountain, Mount Otemanu in Bora Bora to the aquamarine depths of Rangiroa culminating in the precious pink sands of Tikehau. Spend three nights at Blue Heaven Island located near Bora Bora; three nights at Guesthouse Tevahine Dream on Rangiroa; and three nights in the Ninamu Resort near Tikehau. Inclusive of traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome; interisland transportation on Air Tahiti; and all airport/hotel transfers. Priced from $3,298 per person.
- Island Discovery, Tahiti and Taha’a: Experience tradition with this seven-night vacation to the islands of Tahiti and Taha’a. Spend three nights at Vanira Lodge on Tahiti and three nights in at Vahine Private Island Resort on Taha’a. Package includes daily breakfast and dinner for two, a car rental on Tahiti, round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles, all transfers, and business class lounge access upon departure. Priced from $2,275 per person.
- Atoll Dive Discovery in Fakarava: Escape to the pristine atoll of Fakarava and experience the magnificent beauty of their renowned lagoon with a 10-dive pass with TopDive, which can be split between two people. Package includes round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti, one night in Tahiti, six nights in Fakarava at Havaiki Lodge, and access to the business lounge upon departure from Papeete.Havaiki Lodge is a quaint guesthouse set on a breathtaking stretch of sand just north of the main village of Fakarava, Rotoava. This intimate retreat offers authentic bungalow accommodations with modern design, beautiful views of the sunset over the lagoon, freshly caught and locally sourced meals and authentic Polynesian charm. Priced from $2,250 per person.
For more Tahitian Guesthouse packages, visit http://bit.ly/TahitianStay. Tahiti Tourisme’s Tahitian Guesthouse section is updated regularly with new deals and offers.
Tahitian Guesthouses, also referred to locally as pensions (pronounced pone-see-owns), are typically family-operated lodgings. There are many different types of Tahitian Guesthouses, from individual bungalows and villas to private island rentals, and they are available in a wide range of prices, giving travelers an option for an affordable, customizable stay. Tahitian Guesthouses provide a unique opportunity for visitors to immerse themselves in the Polynesian way of life. While experiences vary from property to property, the owners are often found cooking traditional Polynesian meals in their home kitchen for guests to enjoy family style and meet with other visitors, escorting or acting as a guide on a local excursion, such as pearl diving, snorkeling and hiking, and showing guests the true Polynesian lifestyle. Tahitian Guesthouses are much smaller than a hotel, often with only four or five bungalows on site, creating a secluded space to truly disconnect and unwind.
About Tahiti Tourisme United States
Tahiti Tourisme United States (TTUS) is the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for the country of French Polynesia, more commonly known as The Islands of Tahiti. As the DMO for The Islands of Tahiti, TTUS liaises with airline, cruise line, hotel, resort, tour operator, travel advisor and consortia partners to develop product, launch marketing initiatives, and generate robust tourism trade within French Polynesia.
About The Islands of Tahiti
Located in the South Pacific, The Islands of Tahiti are just eight hours by air from California. Surrounded by pristine, crystal clear blue waters, the 118 islands and atolls offer natural beauty, authentic island culture, and unique French Polynesian style. The Islands of Tahiti are world-renowned for their white-sand beaches, stunning turquoise lagoons and varied landscapes ranging from coral atolls to volcanic mountain peaks. Each island offers a variety of accommodation experiences from luxurious resorts with overwater villas, to Tahitian Guesthouses, to sailing via private charter or scheduled cruise. Privacy comes naturally in The Islands of Tahiti and offers visitors the space to relax and reconnect and to be Embraced By Mana. Mana is the life force and spirit that connects all things in The Islands of Tahiti. Tahiti is halfway between California and Australia, on the same side of the International Date Line as North America and in the same time zone as Hawaii. For further information, visit www.tahititourisme.com or call (310) 414-8484.