June 29, 2017 in Experience
Day 1: Getting Your Feet Wet
- Discover the wide, calm lagoon by outrigger canoe, glass-bottom boat, kitesurf, windsurf, kayak, or jetski.
- Jump in and go below the surface with one of the many divemasters or with an underwater dive helmet.
- Meet the underworld up close and swim with the rays.
- Visit the lagoonarium
- Pick from hundreds of snorkeling spots along the beaches or out around a motu.
- Have room service delivered to your overwater bungalow via outrigger canoe.
Day 2: Jump in for Adventure
- Take a safari by 4×4 along hidden roads into the valleys and up to waterfalls.
- Follow The Monoï Road.
- Rent a car or take an escorted tour and circle the island, stopping off at fruit stands and villages along the way.
- Hire a guide for walking explorations of the interior and over mountain passes.
- Take off in a helicopter and skim along the water and dance over the peaks.
Day 3: No Malls Here
- Shop at the many small boutiques and unique shopping areas.
- Look for art and handcrafts at small art galleries and artisan workshops where you’ll find treasures made only in Moorea.
- End your shopping spree with rejuvenating treatments at one of the world-renowned spas.
Day 4: The End of a Perfect Stay on Moorea
- Charter a yacht or catamaran for the day, complete with captain and crew.
- End the day with a choice of one of dozens of restaurants featuring a rich variety of cuisines.
- Experience one of the many Polynesian shows and see the beachside performances of the dramatic Fire Dance.