June 29, 2017 in Experience
Day 1: Circle the Island by Water
- Jump on jetskis or waterskis and scoot along the smooth lagoon for an exhilarating ride.
- Charter a powerboat and enjoy stops for snorkeling or a beach picnic.
- Step foot on a powered canoe and tour the lagoonarium, play with rays, and discover dozens of snorkeling spots.
- Take sail in a catamaran for a sunset cruise accompanied by local musicians and dancers.
- End your day at one of the five-star resort restaurants.
Day 2: Circle the Island by Air
- Climb onboard a helicopter for a breathtaking ride high above this neon-colored world.
- Strap into a parasail for one or two and glide effortlessly above the lagoon or try kitesurfing.
- Rent a car, a two person “fun car” or a bicycle for a ride along the flat roads.
- Celebrate your adventures at one of the famous local restaurants.
Day 3: Circle the Island on Land, Shop and Beach Hop
- 4×4 safari on hidden roads up to overlooks and historical sites.
- Discover the dozens of shopping areas for art, handicrafts, pearls, and fragrant Tahitian oils.
- Visit the artisan galleries and pick up your own Bora Bora original.
- Spend the afternoon enjoying famous Matira Beach or the secluded beaches on one of the many islets surrounding Bora Bora.