Work From Tahiti
Working Remotely in The Islands of Tahiti
The Islands of Tahiti, renowned for its breathtaking scenery and legendary hospitality, re-opened to international tourism on May 1st, and has been recognized for its efforts in the implementation of health security measures in accordance with the global “Safe Travels by WTTC” protocols. For information about travel requirements please visit our website.
As the remote work environment continues to draw professionals and their families beyond the walls of the home office and open the door to new experiences, The Islands of Tahiti offers an array of programs to entice intrepid travelers to consider an extended “Work From Tahiti” experience. The below programs and offers provide a variety of resources for travelers who may be planning an extended visit to work remotely from The Islands of Tahiti.
WORKING WITHOUT BORDERS: COWORKING ADVENTURE FOR FAMILIES AT THE INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT & SPA
Working Without Borders is offering 1- to 4-week coworking trips for small groups of families based out of the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, so parents can work remotely in a stunning location, as part of a community of like-minded people, while their children experience once-in-a-lifetime educational activities. Parents will have the opportunity to work remotely in next-generation co-working spaces, alongside other tech, creative and entrepreneurial professionals, while the children broaden their hearts, minds, and horizons through phenomenal educational experiences like:
- Learning to surf on a black sand beach with warm waves, stunning vistas, and expert instructors
- Paddle-boarding amidst sea turtles and eagle rays in the crystalline waters of the lagoon
- Rowing traditional Polynesian outrigger canoes while encountering dolphins and colorful fish
Guests can start the day with yoga, swimming, or kayaking in the lagoon. There will be plenty of options to invigorate the spirit to tackle projects with peak performance. Rather than staying in a secluded enclave, remote-working visitors will have plenty of opportunities to experience local culture, including:
- Happy hours at local eateries with so much character they will imprint themselves on your psyche and palate.
- Evenings spent dining at the roulottes (food trucks) as the sun sets over the ocean and the kids bubble to tell you about their adventures with new friends.
- Weekends spent at the beach, exploring the rainforest, or enjoying the turquoise lagoon.
- For several hours, your family will have the chance to join together with others, as a team, to help restore coral reefs or save an endangered species.
Working Without Borders provides a platform for co-working, collaboration, conversations, and cultural experiences, as well as a safe framework of adventure for traveling kids, keeping them active and engaged during the daytime so parents can get work done.
The first iteration is slated to take place from July 31 – August 7, 2021. Pricing starts at $3,626 USD for a 7-day experience. For more information on the Co-Working Adventure in Tahiti, please visit https://trips.workingwithoutborders.com/t/wwb/coworking-adventure-in-tahiti
THE FOUR SEASONS RESORT BORA BORA
Four Seasons Resort Extended Stay Program
The just-refreshed Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, named Best for an Epic Stay in the World by AFAR, recently introduced its Extended Stay Program.
Created to address the trend of extended stays (10 or more nights), the Extended Stay Program provides an array of complimentary services and amenities, based on length of stay. Find more details on their website.
Designed for privacy and space, the just-enhanced private island resort is located on a private motu (islet), accessible only by boat or helicopter. This unique private island setting is a natural barrier to crowds, as foot traffic and outside guests are not a concern. The 108 one and two-bedroom overwater bungalow suites and seven two and three-bedroom beachfront villa estates are all freestanding accommodations, with true indoor-outdoor living space, ideal for those looking for space and privacy, while each of the Resort’s restaurants and bars offer open-air dining. The 22-hectare (54 acre) Resort offers guests ample space to spread out and enjoy their own slice of island paradise, surrounded by Bora Bora’s famous turquoise lagoon and majestic Mount Otemanu, while an array of recreational pursuits on and under the water provide exceptional opportunities to make memories.
THE ST. REGIS BORA BORA
The St. Regis Bora Bora Work from Bora Bora Program
The world is reinventing work-from-home into work-from-anywhere. So why not set-up office in Bora Bora? The St. Regis Bora Bora invites guests to work from paradise with its Work From Bora Bora offer for a Zoom backdrop that will be the envy of your office mates.
Work From Bora Bora includes:
- Pre-arrival consultation to plan for all business and leisure needs
- Accommodations in a Garden Suite Villa, Beach Front Villa or Overwater Villa
- Regis’ Legendary Butler Service – you’ll wonder how you ever got along without one
- IT Butler – to help set-up your remote office and stay connected
- Polynesian Taurumi Massage – to banish jet-lag, relax and energize
- Daily Power Breakfast – in your villa or Te Pahu restaurant
- 3-course dinner nightly – leave the work-day behind with an indulgent gourmet meal at Lagoon by Jean Georges, Bam Boo for sushi and Asian cuisine, or Far Niente for a taste of Italy
- Complimentary Kids Club – keeps the little ones busy while you work…or nap in your hammock
- Roundtrip Bora Bora Airport transfers
Rates for Work from Bora Bora start at $1,200 USD per night plus taxes and fees and is based on stays of 5 nights or more. For booking and more information email [email protected]
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa – an atoll composed of a dozen small islands surrounding a sparkling lagoon 30 miles northeast of Tahiti. The Brando offers carefree luxury in the midst of pristine nature. With access to the island by private plane, the resort features 35 villas on white-sand beaches frequented by sea turtles, manta rays and exotic birds.
Brando – Stay & Save includes:
- Enjoy up to a 15% discount on the daily villa rates at The Brando.
- Selling dates: February 04, 2021 to March 29, 2022
- Staying dates: July 1st 2021 to March 31, 2022* *Festive Season Excluded (December 21, 2021 to January 10, 2022)
Offer details and conditions:
– Stay 3 nights and save 10% discount on public rate
– Stay 4 nights & more and save 15% discount on public rate
Applicable Room Categories:
– Low Season : applicable on One-Bedroom villas, Two-Bedroom villas and Three-Bedroom villa
– High Season : applicable on One-Bedroom villas only
– Festive Season : not applicable
More information about the Stay & Save offer on this link:
Tahiti Homes is offering several extended stay discounts at their locations with the best high-speed WiFi connection, working spaces, and air-conditioned bedrooms. The below Tahitian Villa rentals are 40-50 per cent less than the standard nightly rate, and are all located in quiet areas with nearby town facilities and shopping centers for optimal convenience.
- Villa Oona, Moorea: Located in the village of Maharepa in the northeast of Moorea, the Villa Oona enjoys an exceptional location alongside the lagoon, close to the Manava Hotel Resort & Spa and to the shops. This single-story villa includes three air-conditioned bedrooms: two bedrooms with a double bed, and one bedroom with two single beds, as well as two bathrooms. Each room has its own atmosphere thanks to beautiful exotic and tropical wall tapestries. Rates start at $8,000 USD/month. For more information, visit https://tahiti-homes-vacation.com/fr/rentals/224127-villa-oona-a-moorea?currency=EUR
- Villa Oasis, Tahiti: A real hidden paradise located in the heart of Faa’a neighborhood in the northwest of the island of Tahiti, Villa Oasis is a Palm Spring-like vacation rental ideal for six people. This seasonal rental was completely renovated, landscaped, newly equipped and furnished in October 2018. Its location is ideal because in less than 5 minutes by car, visitors can find themselves in the heart of the city of Papeete and in less than 10 minutes in the city of Punaauia where there are multiple supermarkets, restaurants, marina and white sandy beaches. The villa consists of three air-conditioned bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large living room with fully equipped kitchen opening onto a large terrace overlooking the pool. The Villa Oasis has been designed for travelers seeking for privacy, space and comfort. Rates start at $8,000 USD/month. For more information, visit https://tahiti-homes-vacation.com/fr/rentals/172712-villa-oasis-a-faaa?currency=EUR
- Faré Mokalei, Tahiti: Faré Mokalei is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom rental property located on the seaside of Paea city on the Southwest coast of Tahiti island. This little holiday house is surrounded by a fence & lovely garden, with air-conditioned bedrooms and an additional room with a desk, printer, and one sofa bed for two adults or two children. The living and dining room, which were just renovated, open onto a large covered terrace, ideal for dining any time of day. Faré Mokalei is located nearby the famous surf spot Mara’a, and comes equipped with two stand-up paddleboards, deckchairs, and a barbecue. The property is situated within a gated neighborhood, for ultimate privacy. Rates start at $5,800 USD/month. For more information, visit https://tahiti-homes-vacation.com/fr/rentals/172705-fare-mokalei-a-paea?currency=EUR
About Tahiti Tourisme North America
Tahiti Tourisme North America (TTNA) is the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for the country of French Polynesia, more commonly known as The Islands of Tahiti. As the DMO for The Islands of Tahiti, TTNA oversees all marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, events and travel advisor programs in North America. TTNA works regularly with airline, cruise line, hotel, resort, tour operator, travel advisor and consortia partners from prospective business development to product launch and marketing initiatives.
About The Islands of Tahiti
Located in the South Pacific, The Islands of Tahiti are just eight hours by air from California, on the same side of the International Date Line as North America, and are in the same time zone as Hawaii. The Islands of Tahiti are world-renowned for their white-sand beaches, stunning turquoise lagoons and varied landscapes ranging from coral atolls to volcanic mountain peaks. Each island offers a variety of accommodation experiences from luxurious resorts with overwater villas, to family guesthouses, to sailing via private charter or scheduled cruise. Privacy comes naturally in The Islands of Tahiti and offers visitors the space to relax and reconnect and to be Embraced By Mana. Mana is the life force and spirit that connects all things in The Islands of Tahiti.