Regional Coordinator, United States
Position: Regional Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, California
Tahiti Tourisme North America
Tahiti Tourisme North America (TTNA) is the DMO (Destination Marketing Office) for French Polynesia, more commonly known as “The Islands of Tahiti.” As the DMO for The Islands of Tahiti, this office oversees all marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, events, and travel agent programs conducted in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. TTNA liaises with airline, cruise line, hotel, resort, tour operator, travel advisor and consortia partners to develop product, launch marketing initiatives, and generate robust tourism trade within French Polynesia.
Tahiti Tourisme’s team-based environment allows each employee the opportunity to manage their various roles and duties while remaining involved and available for other areas of business initiatives. This creates an efficient, highly interactive, support driven environment encouraging effective results for the French Polynesia tourism industry at large.
Job Title: Regional Coordinator, Reports to: Managing Director; will be in-office position when Los Angeles County regulations allow
SUMMARY: Primarily responsible for providing administrative and reporting support for the company with an emphasis on creating presentations on or for the United States, Canada and Mexico markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and compile monthly reporting information for the US, Canada and Mexico and enter into Salesforce
- Create trade- and consumer-facing powerpoint presentations for destination training
- Create Tahiti Tourisme strategic and planning presentations from input provided by the management team Maintain arrivals graphs, charts and presentation slides for the US, Canada, and Mexico
- Work closely with Trade & Promotions Department to assist in the implementation of the promotional calendar of events with an emphasis on Canada and Mexico
- Limited travel
- Minimum of two years of college and two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in travel & tourism with some business experience
- Fluent in Spanish; Ability to speak French is preferred, but not required
Strong organizational skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) Accuracy; Attention to detail
- Must possess legal authorization to work in the US at time of application
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Kristin Carlson, Managing Director, [email protected] by January 4, 2021