Tahiti Tourisme North America
Tahiti Tourisme North America (TTNA) is the DMO (Destination Marketing Office) for French Polynesia, more commonly known as “The Islands of Tahiti.” As the DMO for The Islands of Tahiti, this office oversees all marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, events, and travel agent programs conducted in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. TTNA liaises with airline, cruise line, hotel, resort, tour operator, travel advisor and consortia partners to develop product, launch marketing initiatives, and generate robust tourism trade within French Polynesia.
The company’s team-based environment allows each employee the opportunity to manage their various roles and duties while remaining involved and available for other areas of business initiatives. This creates an efficient, highly interactive, support driven environment encouraging effective results for the French Polynesia tourism industry at large.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Prepared Date: March 2022
Reports to: Finance & Administration Manager / Managing Director
Classification: Non-Exempt Employee, 9 to 5 Monday-Friday, $16.83/hour + Medical/Dental Benefits
SUMMARY: Primarily responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the Finance & Administration Manager and general office organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and assist all visitors
- Manage phone lines; answer and direct all incoming phone calls including consumer and trade requests for information on The Islands of Tahiti
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail and courier services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Receive, review, and distribute daily mail
- Provide administrative support and handle day-to-day front office tasks, imcluding duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and data entry
- Manage incoming emails through Info and Feedback
- Responsible for fulfillment requests from general delivery e-mail and fulfillment voice-mail
- Coordinate with fulfillment warehouse for the shipping of collateral and promotional material
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining collateral and promotional material in the stock room
- With Promotions team, coordinate preparation and dissemination of training kits and collateral material for agent training sessions
- Assist Finance & Administration Manager with general administrative duties, including the coordination of payables and appropriate invoices; filing and build file folders; bank deposits
- Organize various meetings, internal and external. Coordinate dates, send reminders, compile agendas
- Maintain Admin Calendar
- Maintain and update the company database
- Assist the office staff as requested with special projects or tasks
- Attend Consumer Trade Shows occasionally as needed
- Minimum of two years of college and two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in travel & tourism with some business experience
- Ability to speak French is preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability at Microsoft Office
- Accuracy; Attention to detail
- Must possess legal authorization to work in the US at time of application
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Kristin Carlson, Managing Director, [email protected].