11 Days Magical Moorea and Breathtaking Rangiroa
Breakfast daily, transfers and more
Take an overnight flight on Thursday from Tahiti (works best for this promotion). Arrive next day and transfer to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend three nights at Intercontinental Moorea then take a ferry back to Tahiti and fly to Rangiroa. Spend five nights at the magnificent Kia Ora Rangiroa which is located on an atoll with excellent snorkeling and diving in its crystal clear waters. Buffet breakfast daily included. $3,499 per person if you upgrade to a premium overwater bungalow in Moorea and a large private villa with plunge pool in Rangiroa.
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip flight from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- Valid for travel on select dates Jan 20-Mar 20, 2018
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai Room
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier in both islands
- 5 nights at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow
- $3,499 to stay in a premium overwater bungalow at Intercontinental Moorea and Pool Villa at Kia Ora Rangiroa
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Ask for special offer icmoz3kiargi5
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.