11 Days Honeymoon Overwater in Huahine and Intimate Moorea
buffet breakfast daily included
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui and a short flight to the lush island of Huahine. Spend five nights at the Royal Huahine in a deep overwater bungalow. Take an island tour or go shopping for black pearls. Honeymooners also get one complimentary beach dinner with a special menu set by the chef. Next fly back to Tahiti and take a short ferry to magical Moorea. Go hiking, biking, snorkeling or just enjoy your charming resort. In Moorea honeymooners get one Tahitian black pearl in its jewel case.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Huahine on Air Tahiti
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 5 nights at the Royal Huahine in a Deep Overwater Bungalow
- 3 nights at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa - Moorea in a Garden View Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Honeymooners get one Tahitian Black Pearl at Manava Moorea
- Honeymooners get one beach dinner with menu set by the Chef in Huahine
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Price is valid from Jan 22-May 31 and Nov 1-Dec 10, 17 and Jan 11-Mar 31, 18
- $2,999 per person if you travel Jun to Oct, 2017
- $2,799 per person if you travel Dec 11 to Jan 10, 2018
- Mandatory Christmas and/or New Year's Eve Dinner to be added if you travel over these holidays
- Ask for special offer HUH5MOZ3
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.